Amnesty International jobs are a great opportunity to become a part of a global movement whose work is aimed at strengthening all human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as other international human rights standards. Amnesty International Jobs let you alone or in association with others, promote or uphold human rights by peaceful means.
Amnesty International is one of the most active non-governmental international organizations active in the field of the informal protection of human rights. The organization positions itself as financially independent, existing solely thanks to private donations and membership fees. The organization has about two million members and more than five million activists.
Who can apply for Amnesty International jobs
Amnesty International jobs gives the opportunity to work in a dynamic and culturally diverse environment. All human rights defenders are united by the desire to confront injustice, while the initial profession does not really matter. Nowadays, the demand for workers who really take care of the situation with human rights is increasing. That’s why to apply for Amnesty International jobs, the future worker should have these skills:
- University degree;
- Fluency in several foreign languages and readiness to use them in daily work.
- Work experience/activism within the framework of human rights issues, awareness, and understanding of the human rights situation. Experience in collaborating/communicating with discriminated/stigmatized groups is an added benefit;
- Willingness to present a strategic vision for the development of the “activism” direction and propose a shfort plan for its implementation;
- Punctuality and the ability to meet deadlines and determine priorities;
- Ability to work in a team and administer work in several directions at the same time;
Of course, each job demands own skills and knowledge for getting it. All these terms you can find on the main page during seeking the vacancy.
Amnesty International jobs advantages
Starting its work in an international organization, several advantages are important to understand. These include:
- An opportunity to be part of a corporate culture. A positive atmosphere in the team, standards of behavior among colleagues, protection against discrimination, ensuring the balance of work and family, as well as promoting professional development, attending trainings, or additional training.
- An opportunity to travel and discover new countries and cultures. And even though you don’t have much time for tourism, you will learn much more through work.
- Exchange of experience and professional growth with colleagues around the world, as well as the opportunity to undergo training
This list can be continued for a very long time, it is better to apply for Amnesty International jobs and fully enjoy the benefits.
How to apply for Amnesty International jobs
The first you need to apply is understanding that you are ready for work for the whole world. Cause the problem of human rights is connected all world and the future worker should understand the main principles and requirements. If you are sure to get this job, then you need to open a link https://www.amnesty.org/en/ and here you will be able to find the vacancy. Amnesty International Jobs also sometimes seeking the volunteer for helping to solute some problem, in different areas.